Fall protection is a crucial part of hunting safety. For the most advanced fall protection, trust Seat-O-The-Pants tree stand safety harnesses from Summit Treestands. Use our tree stand safety harness / Fall Arrest System when using climbing tree stands, hang-on stands, ladder hunting stands, climbing sticks, or tree steps.
Hunters love the Seat-O-The-Pants line of hunting safety harnesses and accessories because they are designed to protect against falls without limiting movement. Comfortable and functional, each hunting safety harness includes a lineman-style climbing belt, adjustable design, and leg straps that won't cause groin injury in the event of a fall.
All Summit safety harnesses are lightweight, durable, and won't interfere with your shooting. Plus, they have all of the features you need for ultimate hunting safety and fall protection.
Using your SOP Harness
- Elastic shoulder strap inserts, for Comfort and snug fit
- Side D-ring loops to convert the harness to a climbing belt to assist in hanging hang-on stands and climbing steps.
- Pouches for storage of safety rope and other small items
- Pouch on the Pro, to store the harness in for tangle free and convenience, wear like fanny pack
- Accessory bungee to attach rangefinder, small binoculars, saw o
- Easy to put on
- Easy to adjust
- Integrated Bow holder
- Live testing for comfort
- Black locking aluminum safety clip
- Small steel clip to convert safety rope to climbing belt
- Suspension relief strap (SRS Strap)
Large harness: Waist size 36" - 46"
Medium harness: Waist size 28" - 35"
Small harness: Waist size 23" - 27"
Polyester, 2" wide, 6,000lb tensile strength
Leg & Belt interlocking buckles
Metal 3,000lb tensile strength with a protective coating Low profile and coated for quick and silent operation
High Performance Tether
Specially made for Summit
This tether is NOT a bungee
If you fall this tether could reduce the shock of the fall
Safety Rope & Pru sik hitch
Safety rope is 5,000lbs tensile strength, 7/16" Double Braded Nylon. We use nylon to get the dynamic stretch to help reduce the shock of the fall. Prusik hitch is 3,200lbs tensile strength, 8MM climbing rope. This rope also has some stretch to it.
- Safety rope with prusik hitch (No buckles for noise)
- Silent Low profile interlocking leg and belt buckles, light weight
- First in industry to use the rope/prusik for a safety rope and 30' climbing system
- First in industry to have the climbing belt features integrated with the harness
- Webbing strap with steel 3-bar slide buckle
- Seat belt style snap buckles (heavy and noisy)