Outfitted with Summit’s popular Surround Seat, the 180° Max SD is everything you’d expect from a Summit closed-front climber. A larger, rounded frame allows you to spin your adjustable-height seat a full 180 degrees, giving you the option to hunt facing the tree. And the comfort continues from the top down: The 180° Max SD features Summit’s largest platform, offering more legroom—ideal on extended hunts—yet still weighing in at a svelte 26 pounds. Taller hunters will also benefit from an extended top frame made of precision-welded aluminum, to keep the stand’s weight down. A large 6-channel aluminum platform in a Mossy Oak® Breakup Infinity camo finish provides extra room to move.
Built to last, the 180° Max SD Climbing Tree Stand is covered by Summit’s 5-Year Limited Warranty.
DEADMETAL™ SOUND-DEADENING TECHNOLOGY
Critical parts of your tree stand’s platform are filled in with a custom-engineered expanding foam to reduce unintentional noises.
QUICKDRAW® CABLE RETENTION SYSTEM
The simplest, fastest and quietest cable attachment system ever invented, no fumbling with pins, knobs, nuts or bolts necessary. Size the cable to your tree’s diameter, insert the cable into the retention bracket, and the QuickDraw® trigger locks securely in place. Pull the “trigger” to remove the stand from the tree.
SUMMITLOKT® STRUCTURAL ENHANCEMENT
High-quality extruded aluminum and precision welds provide maximum rigidity and strength. Each joint is “locked” into place before welding and designed so that stress on the welds is minimized, for a stand that’s strong, safe, secure and silent.
RAPIDCLIMB® CLIMBING STIRRUPS
A standard feature on all Summit climbing stands, RapidClimb stirrups are easy to use and adjustable to fit any boot. Designed to keep your boot securely attached to the platform, these ergonomic stirrups allow you to quickly and safely climb to your desired height.
Complete, Assembled Treestand includes the following:
- Mossy Oak Breakup Infinity Camo
- 6-Channel Aluminum Platform Frame with new Dead Metal, Sound Deadening (SD) Technology
- Extended Aluminum Seat/Climber Frame
- Comfortable, Reversible Foam Seat with Backrest
- Two Coated, Steel Climbing Cables
- Four-Point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- RapidClimb Stirrups
- Wraparound Camo Pad
- Camo Backpack Straps
- Green Utility Strap
- Stand Umbilical Rope
- Written Instructions and Safety/Instructional DVD
- Closed-front aluminum climbing stand with 180-degree-turning seat
- Full-coverage enclosed seat with convenient pockets
- Weighs 26 lbs. and holds up to 350 lbs.
- 18" W x 12" D seat size, 21” W x 30.75” D platform size
- Includes Full-Body Fall Arrest Harness System and all necessary hardware