An open front and a comfort-engineered seat offer all-day ease of use while a compact, lightweight design allows you to slip into the perfect spot unnoticed and climb. Featuring an ultra-portable nesting frame and weighing in at just 18 pounds, the Cobra SD is one of Summit’s lightest, providing bow hunters with the ultimate sit-and-shoot stand while being a solid choice for rifle hunters as well. Its adjustable foam-padded seat can be raised for bow hunting and lowered for gun hunting.
Built to last, the Cobra SD Climbing Tree Stand is covered by Summit’s 5-Year Limited Warranty.
DEADMETAL™ SOUND-DEADENING TECHNOLOGY
Critical parts of your tree stand’s platform are filled in with a custom-engineered expanding foam to reduce unintentional noises.
QUICKDRAW® CABLE RETENTION SYSTEM
The simplest, fastest and quietest cable attachment system ever invented, no fumbling with pins, knobs, nuts or bolts necessary. Size the cable to your tree’s diameter, insert the cable into the retention bracket, and the QuickDraw® trigger locks securely in place. Pull the “trigger” to remove the stand from the tree.
SUMMITLOKT® STRUCTURAL ENHANCEMENT
High-quality extruded aluminum and precision welds provide maximum rigidity and strength. Each joint is “locked” into place before welding and designed so that stress on the welds is minimized, for a stand that’s strong, safe, secure and silent.
RAPIDCLIMB® CLIMBING STIRRUPS
A standard feature on all Summit climbing stands, RapidClimb stirrups are easy to use and adjustable to fit any boot. Designed to keep your boot securely attached to the platform, these ergonomic stirrups allow you to quickly and safely climb to your desired height.
Complete, Assembled Treestand includes the following:
- Aluminum 5 Channel Platform Frame with Dead Metal, Sound Deadening (SD) Technology
- Aluminum Seat/Climber Frame
- Foam Seat with Backrest
- QuickDraw ® Coated, Steel Climbing Cables (2)
- Four-Point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- RapidClimb Stirrups
- 3 - 16 inch Zippered Camo Arm Pad
- Bungee Backpack Straps
- Utility Strap
- Stand Umbilical Rope
- Written Instructions and Safety/Instructional DVD
- Open-front aluminum climbing stand
- Suspended foam-padded seat with backrest
- Weighs 18 lbs. and holds up to 300 lbs.
- 18" W x 12" D seat size, 20" W x 28.75” D platform size
- Includes Full-Body Fall Arrest Harness System and all necessary hardware