Weighing in at just 18 pounds, the Summit Mini Viper SD is one of Summit Treestand's lightest climbers. Designed for optimized portability and stealth, the Viper SD is a solid choice for rifle or bow hunting--and for hunters who demand a highly portable stand. The Mini Viper SD features a comfortable foam-padded seat that can be raised for bow hunting and lowered for hunting with a gun. The solid front bar makes climbing easier and works well as a gun rest. The Mini Viper SD is also highly portable with a frame that nests together and packs on your back.
A popular climbing treestand since its introduction in 1998, the original Viper SD has been noted for its unique blending of shape, innovative cable attachment system, ease of use, and portability. The original Viper has been updated with aluminum construction, a more comfortable seat, QuickDraw® cable attachment, RapidClimb® Stirrups, Bent Cable arms--and--the most recent innovation--Sound Deadening (SD) technology to minimize noise that may compromise your concealment.
- The Mini Viper SD Climbing Treestand comes complete with a 4-point safety harness
- RapidClimb Stirrups, and all necessary pads, hardware, ropes and straps
- Built to last, the Mini Viper SD is covered by Summit's Five Year Limited Warranty
Summit's Dead Metal Sound Deadening SD Technology: Every little bit of noise reduction goes a long way in keeping you concealed. Summit's Dead Metal sound deadening technology works by filling in critical parts of the platform with a custom engineered expanding foam to reduce unintentional noises caused by movement on the platform.
Summit's QuickDraw® Cable retention system: Summit's QuickDraw® cable retention system is an important innovation in climbing treestands. It is also the fastest and quietests cable attachment system ever invented. Once the cable is sized for the tree diameter, all you have to do is insert the cable into the QuickDraw® bracket of the suspension arm, pull the "trigger" and the cable securely locks into place. Simple. Theres no fumbling with pins, knobs, nuts or bolts - and the attachment is absolutely secure and silent.
Summit's SummitLokt® precision welding: Summit uses high-quality extruded aluminum and SummitLokt with precision welds for absolute rigidity and maximum strength. Every joint is "locked" into place before welding and each joint is designed so the stress on the weld is minimized. The result is a noise-free stand that is strong, safe and secure.
RapidClimb® Climbing Stirrups are ergonomically shaped and adjustable to fit any boot. Fast and incredibly easy to use, they are offered as a standard feature on all Summit climbing stands.
Complete, Assembled Treestand includes the following:
- Aluminum 4-Channel Platform Frame with Dead Metal, Sound Deadening (SD) Technology
- Aluminum Seat/Climber Frame
- Foam Seat with Backrest
- QuickDraw Coated, Steel Climbing Cables (2)
- Four-Point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- RapidClimb Stirrups
- 3- 16 inch Zippered Arm Pads
- Adjustable Bungee Style Back Pack Straps
- Utility Strap
- Bungee Style Umbilical Cord
- Written Instructions and Safety/Instructional DVD
- Stand Weight: 18 pounds
- Construction: Aluminum
- Tree Size: 8 to 20 inches in diameter
- Seat Height: Adjustable
- Seat Base Dimensions: 18 x 12 inches (WxL)
- Backrest Dimensions: 12 x 20 inches (WxL)
- Overall Dimensions: 20 x 32 inches (WxL)
- Platform Area: 20 x 24.75 inches (WxL)
- Seat Frame Size: 19.75 x 22.5 inches (WxL)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
There are no related posts for this product.