With a hang time of 30 seconds or less, thanks to Summit’s innovative Talon Bracket System, this stand soars above the competition. An extra-thick, waterproof, closed-cell foam seat quickly flips up and out of the way, allowing you to stand against the tree. Constructed from precision-welded aluminum, the rskHAWK features Summit’s Single Cable Spreader, which eliminates the space-restricting “V” found in 2-cable suspension systems. Adjust the platform by simply moving one or both loops up or down a notch with the unique single-cable system.
Built to last, the rsxHawk Hang-on Tree Stand is covered by Summit’s 5-Year Limited Warranty.
DEADMETAL™ SOUND-DEADENING TECHNOLOGY
Critical parts of your tree stand’s platform are filled in with a custom-engineered expanding foam to reduce unintentional noises.
SUMMITLOKT® STRUCTURAL ENHANCEMENT
High-quality extruded aluminum and precision welds provide maximum rigidity and strength. Each joint is “locked” into place before welding and designed so that stress on the welds is minimized, for a stand that’s strong, safe, secure and silent.
Complete, Assembled Hang-On Treestand, Includes the Following:
- Padded Seat
- Folding FrameDurable Powder Coated Steel Construction
- Removable Seat for Storage
- 4 Point FAS (harness) with safety strap, lineman's belt and attached SRS strap
- Written Instructions
- Safety / Instructional DVD
- Aluminum hang-on stand
- Base pad attaches directly to hang-on
- Weighs 13.5 lbs. and holds up to 300 lbs.
- 18” W x 10” D seat size, 20” W x 36” D platform
- Includes Full Body Fall Arrest Harness System and all necessary hardware