The Summit Viper Elite SD changes the way you think about a Summit Viper treestand. Weighing in at a mere 16 pounds the Viper Elite SD is a closed front climbing stand that features a unique sling style padded seat, but the feature you will notice first is the round perimeter tube. Also features Quicdraw Technology, Rapid Climb Stirrups, and SummitLokt. The solid front bar makes climbing a breeze, and works well as a gun rest.
The difference for the Viper Elite SD is in the construction. The round perimeter tube sets the design apart from the Summit Viper SD, and that is only the beginning. The Summit Viper Elite SD uses brand new advanced manufacturing techniques along with high tech aluminum alloys to shave nearly 3 lbs off the already lean Viper SD.
- The Viper Elite SD Climbing Treestand comes complete with a 4-point safety harness
- RapidClimb Stirrups, and all necessary pads, hardware, ropes and straps
- Built to last, the Viper Elite SD is covered by Summit's Five Year Limited Warranty
Summit's Dead Metal Sound Deadening SD Technology:
Every little bit of noise reduction goes a long way in keeping you concealed. Summit's Dead Metal sound deadening technology works by filling in critical parts of the platform with a custom engineered expanding foam to reduce unintentional noises caused by movement on the platform.
Summit's QuickDraw Cable retention system:
Summit's QuickDraw cable retention system is an important innovation in climbing treestands. It is also the fastest and quietests cable attachment system ever invented. Once the cable is sized for the tree diameter, all you have to do is insert the cable into the QuickDraw bracket of the suspension arm, pull the "trigger" and the cable securely locks into place. Simple. Theres no fumbling with pins, knobs, nuts or bolts - and the attachment is absolutely secure and silent.
Summit's SummitLokt precision welding:
Summit uses high-quality extruded aluminum and SummitLokt with precision welds for absolute rigidity and maximum strength. Every joint is "locked" into place before welding and each joint is designed so the stress on the weld is minimized. The result is a noise-free stand that is strong, safe and secure.
Complete Summit Viper Elite SD Climbing Treestand, includes the following:
- Realtree AP camo
- Lightweight, Round Tube Aluminum 5 Channel Platform Frame with Dead Metal - Sound Deadening Technology
- Lightweight, Round Tube Aluminum Closed Front Seat / Climber Frame
- LIghtweight mesh seat with backrest
- 2 Coated, Steel Climbing Cables
- 4 Point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- RapidClimb Stirrups
- Three 16" Camo Arm Pad
- Camo Backpack Straps
- Utility Strap
- Stand Umbilical Rope
- Written Instructions
- Safety / Instructional DVD
Tree stand Dimensions
- Stand Weight: 16 lbs.
- Construction: Lightweight Aluminum
- Tree Size: 8 - 20" Diamter
- Seat Height: Adjustable
- Seat Size: (base) 18" x 12" (WxL)
- Overall Size: 19 1/2" x 36" (WxL)
- Platform Area: 19 1/2" x 28 3/4" (WxL)
- Seat Frame Size: 20" x 26 1/2" (WxL)
- Weight Limit: 250 lbs.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)