Viper® Level PRO SD - Mossy Oak Elements Terra® Gila™
Summit’s new Viper® Level PRO SD has elevated the treestand game once again with its revolutionary EasyLevel® dials. Thanks to this innovation, you no longer have to worry about climbing down to dial in the angle of your platforms. Never miss your moment to seize success. Using the EasyLevel dials, make adjustments to stay perfectly level in your stand while attached to the tree. Turning the dials clockwise helps create a more upward angle, while turning them counterclockwise helps create a more downward angle.
See step-by-step instructions for how to use the EasyLevel dials in the manual below and in the instruction video on our YouTube channel.
The Viper Level PRO SD also comes equipped with other industry-leading features for comfort and security, including the Quick Draw® PRO cable system, FasTrack® accessory system, and more. Its foam suspended seat and one-piece wraparound armpad are clad in Mossy Oak Elements Terra® Gila™. Combined with the EasyLevel dials, these features make this climber the most versatile treestand ever built.
- Stand type: Aluminum closed-front climber
- Weight: 26 lbs.
- Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs.
- Foot platform channels: Five (5)
- Platform frame size: 25" W x 36" D
- Seat frame size: 27" W x 37.5" D
- Seat dimensions:
- Bottom: 12" W x 18" L x 2.5" D
- Back: 12" W x 20" H x 2" D
- Seat type: Standard foam-padded suspended seat with backrest, adjustable height
- Armpad type: One-piece wraparound armpad with Velcro
- Tree diameter range: 8"-20"
- Attachment method: Cable
- Includes Full-Body Fall Arrest Harness System (FBFAHS) and all necessary hardware
- Includes two (2) coated steel climbing cables, RapidClimb® Stirrups with heel bungee, utility strap, adjustable backpack straps, umbilical cord, and endcaps
- Camo pattern: Mossy Oak Elements Terra® Gila™
Patent-pending dials on both top and bottom platforms allow for adjustments to keep both perfectly level while attached to the tree.
Quick Draw® PRO Cable Retention System
A redesign to our industry-leading Quick Draw cable system, the Quick Draw PRO system has comfort grips and quick-connect triggers for even faster and easier attachment to the tree.
FasTrack® Accessory System
The innovative FasTrack system allows you to easily add the Ultimate Hook, Rifle Holder, or Phone Holder to the stand via an integrated rail on the seat frame.
Dead Metal® Sound-Deadening (SD) Technology
This is where the "SD" in your climber's name comes from. Summit's Dead Metal technology keeps the noise down by filling in critical parts of your stand with custom-engineered expanded foam.
SummitLokt® Structural Enhancement
Applicable joints are "locked" into place before welding, and each joint is designed so that the stress on the weld is minimized.
RapidClimb Stirrups are comfort-engineered, adjustable, and designed to keep your boot securely attached to the platform.
The one-piece wraparound armpad provides cushion and sound deadening across the entire front of the stand.
Proven Reliability & Warranty Coverage
Built to last, this stand is covered by Summit’s 5-Year Limited warranty.