The original big-man stand, the Goliath® SD remains a perennial favorite amongst hunters. This climber is like the Viper® SD’s bigger brother – it has the same features, but the Goliath SD’s top seat frame is wider, gives hunters a little more room to maneuver, and can hold up to 350 pounds, including gear. The aluminum construction keeps it lightweight for easy portability into the field. Its ultra-comfortable suspended seat comes in Mossy Oak Country® DNA™. Learn about all of the Goliath SD’s features below, including Dead Metal® Sound-Deadening (SD) technology and more.
- Stand type: Aluminum closed-front climber
- Weight: 21 lbs.
- Maximum weight limit: 350 lbs.
- Foot platform channels: Five (5)
- Platform frame size: 20" W x 36" D
- Seat frame size: 24.5" W x 37.5" D
- Seat dimensions:
- Bottom: 12" W x 18" L x 2.5" D
- Back: 12" W x 20" H x 2" D
- Seat type: Standard foam-padded suspended seat with backrest, adjustable height
- Armpad type: Three (3) 16” zippered armpads for front rail and side arms
- Tree diameter range: 8"-20"
- Attachment method: Cable
- Includes Full-Body Fall Arrest Harness System (FBFAHS) and all necessary hardware
- Includes two (2) coated steel climbing cables, RapidClimb® Stirrups with heel bungee, utility strap, adjustable backpack straps, umbilical cord, and endcaps
- Camo pattern: Mossy Oak Country® DNA™
Quick Draw® Cable Retention System
Summit's Quick Draw cable retention system securely locks the cable in place for fast, easy, and silent attachment to the tree.
Dead Metal® Sound-Deadening (SD) Technology
This is where the "SD" in your climber's name comes from. Summit's Dead Metal Sound Deadening Technology keeps the noise down by filling in critical parts of your stand with custom-engineered expanding foam.
SummitLokt® Structural Enhancement
Applicable joints are "locked" into place before welding and each joint is designed so the stress on the weld is minimized.
RapidClimb Stirrups are comfort-engineered, adjustable, and designed to keep your boot securely attached to the platform.
Proven Reliability & Warranty Coverage
Built to last, this stand is covered by Summit’s 5-Year limited warranty.