Engineered specifically for the dedicated bowhunter, the Openshot® SD offers complete visibility thanks to its open-front design. It includes a seat with thick foam padding for those longer sits that can also be folded up for standing positions. This climber is compact and ultra-portable at just 15 pounds and includes the industry-leading features hunters expect with Summit’s aluminum stands. The seat comes in Mossy Oak Country® DNA™. Learn about all of the Openshot SD’s features below, including Dead Metal® Sound-Deadening (SD) technology and more.
- Stand type: Aluminum open-front climber
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs.
- Foot platform channels: Four (4)
- Platform frame size: 20" W x 32" D
- Seat frame size: 19" W x 20" D
- Seat dimensions: 16" W x 12" L x 3" D
- Seat type: Thick, foam-padded fold-up base
- Tree diameter range: 8"-20"
- Attachment method: Cable
- Includes Full-Body Fall Arrest Harness System (FBFAHS) and all necessary hardware
- Includes two (2) coated steel climbing cables, RapidClimb® Stirrups with heel bungee, utility strap, adjustable backpack straps, umbilical cord, and endcaps
- Camo pattern: Mossy Oak Country® DNA™
Quick Draw® Cable Retention System
Summit's Quick Draw cable retention system securely locks the cable in place for fast, easy, and silent attachment to the tree.
Dead Metal® Sound-Deadening (SD) Technology
This is where the "SD" in your climber's name comes from. Summit's Dead Metal technology keeps the noise down by filling in critical parts of your stand with custom-engineered expanding foam.
SummitLokt® Structural Enhancement
Applicable joints are "locked" into place before welding and each joint is designed so the stress on the weld is minimized.
RapidClimb Stirrups are comfort-engineered, adjustable and designed to keep your boot securely attached to the platform.
Proven Reliability & Warranty Coverage
Built to last, this stand is covered by Summit’s 5-Year limited warranty.