If you’re a hunter who needs even more space to maneuver, check out the Titan SD! With an even wider seat frame and an extra-large foot platform, this climber was built for comfort and flexibility and can hold up to 350 pounds, including gear. Its comfortable seat comes in Mossy Oak Country® DNA™ and can be adjusted to fit the height preferences of bowhunters and rifle hunters. Features include the Quick Draw® cable retention system, Dead Metal® Sound-Deadening (SD) technology and more. Learn more below.
- Stand type: Aluminum closed-front climber
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Maximum weight limit: 350 lbs.
- Foot platform channels: Six (6)
- Platform frame size: 21" W x 38.5" D
- Seat frame size: 24.5" W x 39.5" D
- Seat dimensions:
- Bottom: 12" W x 18" L x 2.5" D
- Back: 12" W x 20" H x 2" D
- Seat type: Standard foam-padded suspended seat with backrest, adjustable height
- Armpad type: Three (3) 16” zippered armpads for front rail and side arms
- Tree diameter range: 8"-20"
- Attachment method: Cable
- Includes Full-Body Fall Arrest Harness System (FBFAHS) and all necessary hardware
- Includes two (2) coated steel climbing cables, RapidClimb® Stirrups with heel bungee, utility strap, adjustable backpack straps, umbilical cord, and endcaps
- Camo pattern: Mossy Oak Country® DNA™
Quick Draw® Cable Retention System
Summit's Quick Draw cable retention system securely locks the cable in place for fast, easy, and silent attachment to the tree.
Dead Metal® Sound-Deadening (SD) Technology
This is where the "SD" in your climber's name comes from. Summit's Dead Metal technology keeps the noise down by filling in critical parts of your stand with custom-engineered expanding foam.
SummitLokt® Structural Enhancement
Applicable joints are "locked" into place before welding and each joint is designed so the stress on the weld is minimized.
RapidClimb Stirrups are comfort-engineered, adjustable, and designed to keep your boot securely attached to the platform.
Proven Reliability & Warranty Coverage
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.