Hunters who swear by Summit’s standard Viper® SD climber are sure to fall in love with the Viper PRO SD, too. The redesigned Quick Draw® PRO cable retention system has built-in comfort grips and a quick-connect trigger that make cable adjustments a breeze. Its retention pins can also be removed to add a cable or padlock as theft deterrents.
The FasTrack® accessory system features a rail on the top seat frame so that you can keep your gear close while hunting. Easily attach the compatible Ultimate Hook, Phone Holder, Bow Holder, or Rifle Holder via one of the four entry ports located on the front and sides of the frame.
The Viper PRO SD also comes with a one-piece wraparound armpad that aids in comfort and deadening sound, along with other technologies found in Summit’s aluminum climbers. The ultra-comfortable foam suspended seat and armpad are clad in Mossy Oak Elements Terra® Gila™.
- Stand type: Aluminum closed-front climber
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs.
- Foot platform channels: Five (5)
- Platform frame size: 20" W x 36" D
- Seat frame size: 26" W x 37.5" D
- Seat dimensions:
- Bottom: 12" W x 18" L x 2.5" D
- Back: 12" W x 20" H x 2" D
- Seat type: Standard foam-padded suspended seat with backrest, adjustable height
- Armpad type: One-piece wraparound armpad with Velcro
- Tree diameter range: 8"-20"
- Attachment method: Cable
- Includes Full-Body Fall Arrest Harness System (FBFAHS) and all necessary hardware
- Includes two (2) coated steel climbing cables, RapidClimb® Stirrups with heel bungee, utility strap, adjustable backpack straps, umbilical cord, and endcaps
- Camo pattern: Mossy Oak Elements Terra® Gila™
Quick Draw® PRO Cable Retention System
A redesign to our industry-leading Quick Draw cable system, the Quick Draw PRO system has comfort grips and quick-connect triggers for even faster and easier attachment to the tree.
FasTrack® Accessory System
The innovative FasTrack system allows you to easily add the Ultimate Hook, Rifle Holder, Bow Holder, or Phone Holder to stand via an integrated rail on the seat frame.
Dead Metal® Sound-Deadening (SD) Technology
This is where the "SD" in your climber's name comes from. Summit's Dead Metal technology keeps the noise down by filling in critical parts of your stand with custom-engineered expanding foam.
SummitLokt® Structural Enhancement
Applicable joints are "locked" into place before welding and each joint is designed so the stress on the weld is minimized.
RapidClimb Stirrups are comfort-engineered, adjustable, and designed to keep your boot securely attached to the platform.
The one-piece wraparound armpad provides cushion and sound deadening across the entire front of the stand.
Proven Reliability & Warranty Coverage
Built to last, this stand is covered by Summit’s 5-Year limited warranty.