The Viper® Steel is a great option for hunters looking for a more economically-priced climber. Love the flagship Viper SD? The Viper Steel is very similar but constructed with steel instead of aluminum. Great for both bowhunters and rifle hunters, it includes an adjustable, foam-padded suspended seat, Quick Draw® cable retention system, and RapidClimb® Stirrups. Learn more below.
- Stand type: Steel closed-front climber
- Weight: 29 lbs.
- Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs.
- Foot platform channels: Five (5)
- Platform frame size: 20" W x 34.5" D
- Seat frame size: 23" W x 36.5" D
- Seat dimensions:
- Bottom: 12" W x 18" L x 2.5" D
- Back: 12" W x 20" H x 1" D
- Seat type: Foam-padded suspended seat with backrest, adjustable height
- Armpad type: Three (3) 16” armpads with Velcro for front rail and side arms
- Tree diameter range: 8”-20”
- Attachment method: Cable
- Includes Full-Body Fall Arrest Harness System (FBFAHS) and all necessary hardware
- Includes two (2) coated steel climbing cables, RapidClimb® Stirrups with heel bungee, utility strap, adjustable backpack straps, and umbilical cord
Quick Draw® Cable Retention System
Summit's Quick Draw cable retention system securely locks the cable in place for fast, easy, and silent attachment to the tree.
RapidClimb Stirrups are comfort-engineered, adjustable, and designed to keep your boot securely attached to the platform.
Proven Reliability & Warranty Coverage
Built to last, this stand is covered by a 2-year limited warranty.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.