Universal Backpack System
Elevated comfort for your next journey into the woods with your treestand! The Universal Backpack System is designed to reduce stress, increase transportability, and minimize noise thanks to upgraded padding on the backpack base and shoulder straps and six neoprene-covered buckle attachment points. Load adjuster straps on top can be fine-tuned to your preference to better distribute weight, and when your climber is nested properly, its seat can be used as lumbar support during transport. See the manual via the link below for further instructions. Overall, this system allows you to more quickly, quietly, and comfortably carry, attach to, and detach from your treestand.
- Breathable padded mesh backpack base and shoulder straps
- Adjustable straps including load adjustment ability
- Quick-attachment buckles with neoprene sleeves
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Backpad: 9.5” W x 6.5” H
- Shoulder strap pad: 17” L x 3.25” W
- Backpack base and Load Adjuster strap length: 21”