Weighing in at just 20 pounds, the Viper SD is one of Summit Treestand's lightest climbing treestand stand. Designed to provide a perfect balance of roominess, comfort, versatility, and low weight, the Viper SD is a solid choice for rifle or bow hunting--and for hunters who would like a more portable stand. The Viper SD features a comfortable foam-padded seat that can be raised for bow hunting and lowered for hunting with a gun. The solid front bar makes climbing easier and works well as a gun rest. The Viper SD is also highly portable with a frame that nests together and packs on your back.
The Viper SD comes complete with a 4-point safety harness, RapidClimb Stirrups, and all necessary pads, hardware, ropes and straps. Built to last, the Viper HD is covered by Summit's Five Year Limited Warranty.A popular climbing treestand since its introduction in 1998, the Viper SD has been noted for its unique blending of shape, innovative cable attachment system, ease of use, and portability. The original Viper has been updated with aluminum construction, a more comfortable seat, QuickDraw cable attachment, RapidClimb Stirrups, Bent Cable arms--and--the most recent innovation--sound deadening (SD) technology to minimize noise that may compromise your concealment.
- The Viper SD Climbing Treestand comes complete with a 4-point safety harness
- RapidClimb Stirrups, and all necessary pads, hardware, ropes and straps
- Built to last, the Viper SD Climbing Treestand is covered by Summit's Five Year Limited Warranty
Summit's Dead Metal Sound Deadening SD Technology: Every little bit of noise reduction goes a long way in keeping you concealed. Summit's Dead Metal sound deadening technology works by filling in critical parts of the platform with a custom engineered expanding foam to reduce unintentional noises caused by movement on the platform.
Summit's QuickDraw® Cable retention system: Summit's QuickDraw® cable retention system is an important innovation in climbing treestands. It is also the fastest and quietests cable attachment system ever invented. Once the cable is sized for the tree diameter, all you have to do is insert the cable into the QuickDraw® bracket of the suspension arm, pull the "trigger" and the cable securely locks into place. Simple. Theres no fumbling with pins, knobs, nuts or bolts - and the attachment is absolutely secure and silent.
Summit's SummitLokt® precision welding: Summit uses high-quality extruded aluminum and SummitLokt with precision welds for absolute rigidity and maximum strength. Every joint is "locked" into place before welding and each joint is designed so the stress on the weld is minimized. The result is a noise-free stand that is strong, safe and secure.
RapidClimb® Climbing Stirrups are ergonomically shaped and adjustable to fit any boot. Fast and incredibly easy to use, they are offered as a standard feature on all Summit climbing stands.
Complete Summit Viper SD Climbing Treestand includes the following:
- Aluminum 5 Channel Platform Frame with new Dead Metal - Sound Deadening Technology
- Aluminum Seat / Climber Frame
- Comfortable Foam Seat with Backrest
- 2 x Coated Steel Climbing Cables
- 4 Point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- RapidClimb Stirrups
- 72" Camo Arm Pad
- Camo Backpack Straps
- Green Utility Strap
- Stand Umbilical Rope
- Written Instructions
- Safety / Instructional DVD
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Stand Weight: 20 pounds
- Construction: Aluminum
- Tree Size: 8 to 20 inches in diameter
- Seat Height: Adjustable
- Seat Base Dimensions: 18 by 12 inches (WxL)
- Backrest Dimensions: 12 by 20 inches (WxL)
- Overall Dimensions: 20 by 36 inches (WxL)
- Platform Area: 20 by 28.75 inches (WxL)
- Seat Frame Size: 19.75 by 26.5 inches (WxL)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Summit Viper SD is the #1 Climbing Stand of Readers
The votes have been tallied and Game & Fish readers have chosen the Summit Viper SD as the number one climbing stand in the 2013 Game & F ...